SuperCom RFID Division
Secured solutions for e-ID and e-Government
- SuperCom Completes Smart ID Acquisition 26/12/2013
- Supercom Ltd. Announces Closing of Public Offering of Ordinary Shares 24/12/2013
- Forming a company with a combined 2012 pro-forma revenue of $26.2M and EPS of $0.88
- SuperCom to Acquire OTI´s Smart ID Division 15/08/2013
- 2013 Notice of Special General Meeting and Proxy Statement 22/07/2013
- SuperCom Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock 07/07/2013
SuperCom is proud to join as a corporate member to the American Probation and Parole association
- SuperCom Appoints Doron Ilan as Chief Financials Officer 22/05/2013
- Minute of Annual General Meeting - May 9, 2013 09/05/2013
- 2013 Notice of Annual General Meeting and Proxy Statement 02/04/2013
- SuperCom 4Q and FY 2012 Financial Results 19/03/2013
- SuperCom Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results Release 19/03/2013
- Vuance Rebrands as SuperCom 14/03/2013
SuperComSince 1988, SuperCom has been a global leading provider of traditional & digital Identity solutions, providing advanced safety, Identification and Security Products and Solutions, to Governments, Private and Public organizations around the World. SuperCom has been inspiring governments and national agencies, to design and Issue secured Multi-ID documents and robust digital identity solutions to its citizen and visitors, using SuperCom e-Government platforms and innovative solutions for traditional and biometrics enrollment, personalization, issuance and border control services.
SuperCom has been inspiring the world with its RT Location, Tracking, Monitoring and Verification solutions, empowered by its PureRF™ cutting edge wireless hybrids suite of products and technologies, all operated by a secure, proprietary web-based, interactive, user-friendly interface. SuperCom features a unique all-in-one field-proven RFID & Mobile technology and products, accompanied with advanced complementary services for the Healthcare and Homecare, Security and Safety, Community Public Safety, Law Enforcement, Electronic Monitoring, Livestock monitoring, Building and access automation and more.
SuperCom solution can be customized, and is scalable and highly flexible in order to meet each organization´s unique needs now and in the future. As an industry innovator SuperCom continues to develop and incorporate cutting edge technologies into its products and solutions. SuperCom presents an impressive group of experts in business, commercial, and government identification and wireless technologies, which bring decades of hands-on experience and expertise.